MoliCare is a complete skin care solution designed to improve your overall skin health and help prevent skin damage occurring over time.
MoliCare Skin offers a range of quality solutions to cleanse, protect and care for fragile and irritated skin and help to maintain skin integrity.
+ Active Skin Protection
pH balanced formulations to preserve the acid protection mantle of the skin and help prevent skin irritation.
+ Dermatologically Tested
Reduce the risk of allergic reactions, rashes and other adverse effects.
+ Nutriskin Protection Complex
A powerful combination of ingredients that work together to strengthen the skin's natural barrier function.
Skin care with heart.
If you or your loved ones are at risk of Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD) or other painful skin conditions, MoliCare Skin can help to calm your skin and reduce irritation. A daily skin care routine has also been clinically proven prevent the onset of IAD2 and Pressure Injuries3 and decrease the occurrence of skin tears4.
The skin's natural barrier can be damaged by repeated washing and most soaps. For compromised skin, it's important to clean with products designed to help you avoid the damage caused by frequent washing.
- Cleansing Foam
- Moist Skin Care Tissues
- Wash Lotion
Nourish stressed and sensitive skin with long-lasting protection. Natural essential fatty acids, creatine, amino acids and almond oil strengthens and regenerates the skin's own protective barrier.
- MoliCare Skin Barrier Cream
- MoliCare Skin Protection Foam
For ongoing care of your skin, deliver intensive moisture and lipids to maintain and strengthen skin integrity. Help restore your skin's acid protective barrier and provide the skin with further moisture to skin that needs it most.
- MoliCare Skin Hand Cream
- MoliCare Skin Body Lotion
1. Beeckman D et al (2020) Best practice recommendations for holistic strategies to promote and maintain skin integrity. Wounds International.
Available online at www.woundsinternational.com
2. Ousey K, O’Connor L, Doughty D, Hill R, Woo K. Incontinence-associated dermatitis Made Easy. London: Wounds International 2017; 8(2).
3. Haesler, (2018) Evidence Summary: Skin care to reduce the risk of pressure injury. Wound Practice & Research
4. Carville K, Leslie G, Osseiran-Moisson R et al (2014) The effectiveness of a twice-daily skin-moisturising regimen for reducing the incidence of skin
tears. Int Wound J 11: 446-53
5. Pathology - E-Book: Implications for the Physical Therapist Catherine C. Goodman, Kenda S. Fuller-2014