MoliCare Skin is a complete skin care solution designed to cleanse, protect and care for skin at risk of breakdown and can help save valuable care time and clinical resources every day.2
MoliCare Skin offers a range of quality solutions to improve overall skin health and support skin integrity.
+ Active Skin Protection
pH balanced formulations to preserve the acid protection mantle of the skin and help prevent skin irritation.
+ Dermatologically Tested
Reduce the risk of allergic reactions, rashes and other adverse effects.
+ Nutriskin Protection Complex
A powerful combination of ingredients that work together to strengthen the skin's natural barrier function.
Skin care with heart.
A daily skin care routine has been clinically proven to prevent the development of Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD)2, Pressure Injuries3 and decrease the occurrence of skin tears1. If your patients and those in your care are at risk of painful skin conditions, MoliCare Skin can help to reduce irritation and prevent skin damage.
Incontinence-related skin conditions can cause pain, distress and reduced mobility. Preventing the risk of inflammation and skin breakdown through regular skin care protocols not only enhances wellbeing, but also saves valuable time and resources.
Patients who suffer from IAD have a 37.5% greater risk of developing pressure injuries4. A structured skin care regimen can significantly reduce the risk of pressure injuries forming3.
Moisturising your skin twice a day as part of a structured skin care routine has been clinically proven to reduce the occurrence of skin tears by 50%1.
Common pelvic region skin injuries such as IAD and pressure injuries can impact patient well-being, causing physical pain and mental distress.5
As pelvic region skin injuries are often preventable, implementing the right prevention strategy can improve clinical outcomes for those in your care and reduce the overall burden on your healthcare organisation.
Download our e-book to find out more.
To find out more about preventative skin care strategies, please call us on 1800 805 839 or email us today.
- Carville K et al. 2014. The effectiveness of a twice-daily skin moisturising regimen for reducing the incidence of skin tears. Int Wound J 11:446–453.
- Ousey K, O’Connor L, Doughty D, Hill R, Woo K. Incontinence-associated dermatitis Made Easy. London: Wounds International 2017; 8(2).
- Haesler, (2018) Evidence Summary: Skin care to reduce the risk of pressure injury. Wound Practice & Research
- Pathology - E-Book: Implications for the Physical Therapist Catherine C. Goodman, Kenda S. Fuller-2014
- Campbell et al., (2020) A clinical guide to pelvic skin assessment. Available online at www.woundsinternational.com
- Beeckman D et al (2020) Best practice recommendations for holistic strategies to promote and maintain skin integrity. Wounds International. Available online at www.woundsinternational.com